Sunday 19 July 2009

Men's Shirts Olymp Luxor Formal Mens Shirts - Wrinkle Free, Non-Iron, Egyptian Cotton Dress Shirts by Designer Olymp

Men's Shirts Olymp Luxor Formal Mens Shirts - Wrinkle Free, Non-Iron, Egyptian Cotton Dress Shirts by Designer Olymp

Hallmark range of classic shirts from Olymp.


OLYMP Luxor Formal Shirts are Non-iron, Wrinkle-free, 100% Egyptian cotton.

They are tested according to Oeko-Tex 100 Standard, are Silky-soft fabrics, lithesome, breathable and absorb moisture.

Our Men's Shirts have the ability to make their owner effortlessly smart, even after extended periods of wear.
Make your purchase with confidence.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am always trying to find shirts for my son that I don't have to iron every time I wash them. Check this
men's tops.

Formal shirts said...

I will my formal shirts didn't need to get ironed all the time. Such a pain!

Unknown said...

I was very pleased with the style, fit, and comfort of this shirt. The fit was good, color as pictured. I still perspired, but maybe not as much as usual.
cheap mens shirts company